Wednesday 9 September 2009

A bit of this and that - part 2


Little Red - limited edition screen print by Lisa Stubbs

Time to show you some of the inspiring, eye-catching art work and dolls I discovered recently on some of my favourite and newly-found blogs. Enjoy!

Quando Eu Nasci screen print from Planeta Tangerina Paper dolls wall art by Alexander Girard from UrbanOutfitters, found via Stickers and Stuff

Viking postcards by the fabulous Herzensart, found via SweetSweetLife

Feist concert poster by Vahalla Studios from Poster Cabaret, found via Stickers and Stuff
Sunny Small City by Blanca Gomez from Poster Cabaret, found via Stickers and Stuff

Limited edition print by Shuxin Liang /Sooooound, found via Bondville
Limited edition print by Shuxin Liang / Sooooound, found via Bondville Original artwork by Shuxin Liang/Sooooound, found via Bondville
Sassi by La Cassettiera
Mermann by Herzensart, found via SweetSweetLife
Guardian Angel by Herzensart, found via SweetSweetLife
Little dolly brooches by the magical Hélène Manche, found via Pia Jane Bijkerk
Little dolly brooches by the magical Hélène Manche, found via Pia Jane Bijkerk
Kokeshi dolls by Mark Giglio found via the Art Room Plant
Kokeshi dolls by Mark Giglio found via the Art Room Plant
Two Little Banshees dolls via Bondville

13 comments:

  1. Merci for the shout out, your blog is fab, might have to show a few of your amazing finds on Stickers and Stuff.
    (sorry I am too lazy to sign in and out from my other blog)
    Amy (Stickers and Stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all the links, a real feast for the eyes. that little red riding hood print is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection, good to be with friends. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! What wonderful finds!!! I think that Alexander Girard print from UO is callin' my name. I love each and every thing--awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous finds! I do love the cheeky little red riding hood with her "grandma rocks" badge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all just fabulous! Great finds :) K

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely things you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm having trouble leaving a comment, so hope this one stays!! Thank you for showing my work and thanks for sharing all these fab finds, I love the Kokeshi dolls! Your blog is very inspirational! Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discovered Herzensart few months back and I love their vikings !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the prints by Shuxin Liang / Sooooound

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the post on poster cabaret. We love Blanca's work!
    best,
    Lad
    http://www.postercabaret.com
    http://www.sebastianfoster.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!