Sunday 29 November 2009

Poppytalk finds #3








There's a new holiday gift-themed market over at Poppytalk, offering a wonderful selection of handmade and vintage goodies for Christmas. I thought it would be a nice opportunity to show you some of the items in one of my favourite etsy shops Bellalulu. I could buy just about everything from here. Jill has amazing taste, takes great photos and her prices are very reasonable. If you're looking for vintage treasures to decorate your home Bellalulu is the place to shop. Head over there quickly before I buy the first aid box, circus poster and stop sign!

2 comments:

  1. Now I was just wondering if that wasn't a bit of a teaser... And then I saw the shop - which I'm popping over to now because THAT is all very MOI too!! Thanks Deb - your comment was really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love all of these treasures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!