Saturday 30 July 2011

Voyage, Voyage










We'll be on our way to The Alps in a few hours and I can't wait. I don't think that I'll be posting much over the next few days so I hope you all have a good week.

I'd like to leave you with these beautiful photos by Sarah Bridgland. I've been following her blog and Flickr streams for a while now (she was actually one of the first artists I wrote about on K&C) and particularly enjoy her travel photos. Sarah is working on some new wooden collages, which I love and find very inspiring.

Open your eyes and look around - colours, shapes and textures everywhere.
C'est la vie, and it's here and now.

Bonne semaine et à bientôt !

8 comments:

  1. love the patterns and colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip Deb! Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring lovely colour and texture.
    Bon Voyage Deb time to recharge :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good combination of colors!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! I love the colors... Yes ! I try to open my eyes, on the holiday time, still one week to go.xxxx agata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures and great work, love the colors..Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful series of photos! thank you for the introduction....Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!