Tuesday 24 November 2015

Shop The Look #3







Et voilà ! In the space of three days it's Winter here!
Out with the woollies, on with the boots, hats, scarves and gloves - this looks like serious stuff...

I find it quite amusing actually. Last week, we were carefree and coatless, walking round the village with a spring in our step - correction! with Spring in our step - , as if we'd  fastforwarded a couple of seasons and could start enjoying Le Printemps. Hélas ... the temperature's dipped into the minuses and the annual parade of parkas, duffels and sheepskins et al has begun.

Which leads me to this week's Shop the Look moodboard:




I don't expect you'll be too surprised to learn that I'm feeling homey and yearning cozy right now... Happy browsing!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!